[TechAssist] Re: Envision 15" Panel computer monitor, EN-LM500

  • From: Bil Green <tv.vcrrepair@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Kevin <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 23:34:46 -0800

That's not good news. And TVs and monitors were getting so much
simpler. Try hitting it (really hard if necessary) - that's what
we do. Saves a lot of time.
--
Best regards,

Bil Green
2001 TV VCR
Mammoth Lakes, California
760-934-2001                          mailto:tv.vcrrepair@xxxxxxxxxxx

Sunday, February 23, 2003, 11:29:25 PM, you wote: