[TechAssist] Envision 15" Panel computer monitor, EN-LM500

  • From: Kevin <kevintv@xxxxxxx>
  • To: TECH-ASSIST <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 23:29:25 -0800

Hi fellow techs,

I have very little experience with these newer, thin, panel computer
monitors.  This Envision EN-LM500 has a picture that blinks off and on
with the power light remaining unchanged.  When it does work the power
button sometimes won?t turn the unit off and on.  I have checked the
power supply and everything looks good.  The power supply only supplies
one voltage so I don?t think the problem is there.  Are these worth the
effort to repair?  I have taken 1 apart before and it was a nightmare.
Much harder to repair than the normal picture tube monitor.  TIA

Kevin Wilks
Kevin's TV & Video Repair
Penticton BC Canada
kevintv@xxxxxxx

Submit A Repair Tip Here, or Change/Remove your Email Address:
For automatic password retrieval 24 hours a day, go to: