[TechAssist] Re: Diode testing

  • From: Edward Gaidies <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 22:57:35 -0400

Paul;
Most digital meters have a diode testing position.
I use a Beckman 300. I don't know what the expected reading would be,
but after years of using the same meter, you get a feel for it.
Probably the same for ESR meters. May not always shoe what's on the
scale...but it's just a feeling.

-Ed-

Ed Gaidies
Tel-Tek Electronics