[TCUG] Sector 8 - latest update

  • From: Bull Peter <Peter.Bull@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "TCUG e-mail list posting (E-mail)" <tcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 11:38:04 +0100

I remember reading recently that the implementation date for parts of the
Sector 8 sector scheme had been postponed to Feb 2006, and that CSS/TSUG
were to be involved in defining the required competencies for traffic
control staff. Can anybody point me to the right place for chapter and verse
on this - I've not had any success with a Google search.

Peter Bull

The information in this email is intended for the addressee(s) only.  If you
are not the addressee, please tell us by using the reply facility in your email
software as soon as possible. Sheffield City Council cannot accept any
responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of this message as it has been
transmitted over a public network.  If you suspect that the message may have
been intercepted or amended please tell us as soon as possible.