[TCUG] LED Heads

  • From: "Ashton, Andy" <aashton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'tcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <tcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 17:24:30 +0100

Hi All,

Does anyone have any issues with latency on LED Heads? Here in Warrington,
we have just installed our first LED signal heads and have noticed an issue
due to delays in aspects extinguishing. We are witnessing situations where
for approx. 600ms all aspects are illuminated on a change from Red/Amber to
full green. Anyone have any thoughts?

Andy Ashton
Design & Implementation (UTC)
Warrington Borough Council

The contents of this e-mail are confidential and intended solely for
the use of the individual to whom they are addressed.
Any views or opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the author
and do not necessarily represent those of the Council.
If you are not the intended recipient (nor the person responsible for
delivering to that recipient) be advised that you have received this
e-mail in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing,
or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the Council's
IT Customer Service Centre by telephone on +44 (0)1925 442200,
or by e-mail to  postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
This footnote confirms that the contents of this e-mail message have
been scanned for the presence of computer viruses by MIMEsweeper/McAfee