[TCUG] Re: Audible Signals

  • From: "Tony Sharp" <Tony.Sharp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 16:11:19 -0000

Dare one comment that the audibles are OUR standard (and there are a
darn sight more of them than House of Fraser stores.)
'if' they are concerned over liability then I would suggest that the
onus is on them to change there equipment (cant be altered!! More like
"we'd rather someone else thought about/paid for this"!!)
Cross with green figure going to be in braille as well is it??

Yours cynically

Tony