[tcb] Re: My Neighbor Tim

  • From: Stephen Brannan <ozarkcycleworks@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 20:07:38 -0700 (PDT)

I did a property search at work on the guy and has listed a 2000 Ford Mustang
purchased for $9900 back in early April.   So, he had insurance and a license
back in April and he didn't even own the truck that he was driving.  The
insurance is doing an investigation to see if he truly doesn't have insurance
and that the truck had none as well. Hopefully the real owner of the truck had
it.  The guy that lives in the house between Tim and I is a former police
officer who deals with insurance claims.  He brought over some legal books that
support Tim's case against the other guy if the insurance company tries to get
screwy.
I guess Tim is feeling better today as he went to the church where he works to
supervise some construction.  Genessa is hopping along nicely on her good foot.
 We went with our church youth group today in a trip and passed a shell of a
splitty.  The kids who know Tim are wanting to do a fund raiser to help buy the
shell.  I'll try to go back this week and see if what they are asking.  It
would be really cool if we could get it and place it in Tim's yard without him
knowing.
Will <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Wow
No license
No insurance