[tcb] Re: My Neighbor Tim

  • From: Ronnie Hughes <fracdogii@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 06:52:24 -0700 (PDT)

There was a van in Hot VW's a few years ago where a guy built a full roll cage
for his wife's split window bus.  It was also Porche 6 cyl powered with full
entertainment center for the kids in the back.

  Ronnie

Neil the VWDUDE <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Seems like I saw an ad on thesamba a few years ago...a
guy was building a pipe 'cage' for bays that protected
the drive/front passenger...anybody remember seein'
that? did a search, couldn't find it...
--- Denis Dodson wrote:

> The people we are taliking about were at Psycoblooie
> on Saturday. They didn't camp, they were here a few
> hours. It was a yellow and white splitty. They
> parked near the corner of the carport.
>
> The only bad front end I ever had in a splitty, I
> was lucky enough to pull my knees up. It would have
> crushed both my ankles.
>
> We all need to remember to drive these deathtraps
> with special care. But sometimes nothing you do will
> stop what happens.

"You've got to love livin', baby, 'cause dyin' is a pain in the ass!"

-- Frank Sinatra

FareChase.
http://farechase.yahoo.com/

 Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.