[tcb] Re: My Neighbor Tim

  • From: Stephen Brannan <ozarkcycleworks@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 13:00:03 -0700 (PDT)

Sounds good.  I've got a set of Empi wheels.

Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  problem is i will be vending
there most likely anyway. i am willing to
donate some part to the cause though. maybe we should just put out a jar
with information about what happened on top of the parts for sale.

>From: Stephen Brannan
>To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: [tcb] Re: My Neighbor Tim
>Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 12:48:57 -0700 (PDT)
>
>I'd need to check with Derick Zimmerer first, but what if we got a vending
>spot at Eureka and all donated parts to sell with the proceeds going to
>them?
>
>Brian Denning wrote: dear god he is lucky to
>be alive. we as the tcb need to do something for him
>donations a big card we could all sign at the eureka show. we have to do
>something. stephen needs to be incharge of getting whatever to him. any
>thoughts?
>

> >From: Stephen Brannan
> >To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >Subject: [tcb] Re: My Neighbor Tim
> >Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 12:19:59 -0700 (PDT)
> >
> >Tim set up his blog with pics of his bus.
> >
> > http://www.seeyabye.blogspot.com/
> >
> >Brian Denning wrote:
> > just a thought but who all, that is comming to eureka, would be willing
> >take up a collection for them to help them out right now? maybe put a jar
> >out at your bus or something
> >

> > >From: Stephen Brannan
> > >To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > >Subject: [tcb] Re: My Neighbor Tim
> > >Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 11:51:13 -0700 (PDT)
> > >
> > >I know they'll appreciate any help. Thanks.
> > > Their address is:
> > > Tim Newberry
> > > 2745 Cave Creek Ln
> > > Springdale, AR 72764
> > >
> > >Neil the VWDUDE wrote:
> > > Damn, thats horrible...I'd like to donate a little
> > >cash...don't have much, but its the least I can do.
> > >Where can I send it?
> > >If you'll email me their address, I'll put a check in
> > >the mail to help out...
> > >Just cannot believe that someone would cause an
> > >accident like that, then just leave the scene.
> > >Too many rats in this world...
> > >Sure hope they mend quickly and well...

> > >"You've got to love livin', baby, 'cause dyin' is a pain in the ass!"
> > >
> > >-- Frank Sinatra
> > >

> >____________________________________________________________________________________
> > >Take the Internet to Go: Yahoo!Go puts the Internet in your pocket:
>mail,
> > >news, photos & more.
> > >http://mobile.yahoo.com/go?refer=1GNXIC
> > >

> > >---------------------------------
> > >Yahoo! oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives answers, not web
> > >links.

> >Tease your brain--play Clink! Win cool prizes!
> >http://club.live.com/clink.aspx?icid=clink_hotmailtextlink2
> >

> >---------------------------------
> >Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out Yahoo! Autos new Car
> >Finder tool.

>More photos, more messages, more storage?get 2GB with Windows Live Hotmail.
>http://imagine-windowslive.com/hotmail/?locale=en-us&ocid=TXT_TAGHM_migration_HM_mini_2G_0507

>Building a website is a piece of cake.
>Yahoo! Small Business gives you all the tools to get online.

Messenger Café ? open for fun 24/7. Hot games, cool activities served daily.
Visit now. http://cafemessenger.com?ocid=TXT_TAGHM_AugHMtagline

Building a website is a piece of cake.