[tcb] Re: My Neighbor Tim

  • From: ATX BUS <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 08:27:39 -0700 (PDT)

Glad everyone is going to have a complete recovery.   Sounds like it could have
been much worse, good bus karma for them and some bad karma for the S-10
driver.

Where do Tim and Genessa live?  I frequently see split buses on craigslist here
in Austin.  I know it was a split but what kind of bus (panel, camper, deluxe)?

Give them my best.  If they find something here that I could check out for
them, let me know.

Jeff