[tcb] Re: My Neighbor Tim

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 14:51:21 -0500

problem is i will be vending there most likely anyway. i am willing to donate some part to the cause though. maybe we should just put out a jar with information about what happened on top of the parts for sale.

From: Stephen Brannan <ozarkcycleworks@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: My Neighbor Tim
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 12:48:57 -0700 (PDT)

I'd need to check with Derick Zimmerer first, but what if we got a vending spot at Eureka and all donated parts to sell with the proceeds going to them?

Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: dear god he is lucky to be alive. we as the tcb need to do something for him
donations a big card we could all sign at the eureka show. we have to do
something. stephen needs to be incharge of getting whatever to him. any
thoughts?

>From: Stephen Brannan
>To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: [tcb] Re: My Neighbor Tim
>Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 12:19:59 -0700 (PDT)
>
>Tim set up his blog with pics of his bus.
>
> http://www.seeyabye.blogspot.com/
>
>Brian Denning wrote:
> just a thought but who all, that is comming to eureka, would be willing
>take up a collection for them to help them out right now? maybe put a jar
>out at your bus or something
>

> >From: Stephen Brannan
> >To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >Subject: [tcb] Re: My Neighbor Tim
> >Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 11:51:13 -0700 (PDT)
> >
> >I know they'll appreciate any help. Thanks.
> > Their address is:
> > Tim Newberry
> > 2745 Cave Creek Ln
> > Springdale, AR 72764
> >
> >Neil the VWDUDE wrote:
> > Damn, thats horrible...I'd like to donate a little
> >cash...don't have much, but its the least I can do.
> >Where can I send it?
> >If you'll email me their address, I'll put a check in
> >the mail to help out...
> >Just cannot believe that someone would cause an
> >accident like that, then just leave the scene.
> >Too many rats in this world...
> >Sure hope they mend quickly and well...
> >--- Stephen Brannan wrote:
> >
> > > My neighbor Tim and his wife Genessa were driving
> > > their 67 bus on Monday when there were struck head
> > > on with a Chevy S-10 truck. The driver of the other
> > > vehicle backed up and fled the scene. Tim's legs
> > > were pinned and jaws of life had to be used to pull
> > > the front of the bus off of him. They are both home
> > > from the hospital today. Genessa will be on
> > > crutches for a week or so, but Tim will be in a
> > > wheel chair for a while. His left leg was broken
> > > below the knee and his right one received cuts from
> > > the dash. He also has a bunch of stiches in his
> > > face. His seat belt kept him from worse. Please
> > > keep their family in your prayers. They will both
> > > make a full recovery with time. Tim was pretty
> > > bummed about his bus. It was hit hard enough to
> > > wrinkle the roof in several places. I'm wondering
> > > if there is something the TCB group could do to help
> > > them out. I can probably get some of our other
> > > neighbors to help part out his bus. Any thought?
> > > Thanks for your support.
> > >

> > > ---------------------------------
> > > Luggage? GPS? Comic books?
> > > Check out fitting gifts for grads at Yahoo! Search.
> >

> >"You've got to love livin', baby, 'cause dyin' is a pain in the ass!"
> >
> >-- Frank Sinatra
> >

> >____________________________________________________________________________________ > >Take the Internet to Go: Yahoo!Go puts the Internet in your pocket: mail,
> >news, photos & more.
> >http://mobile.yahoo.com/go?refer=1GNXIC

> >Yahoo! oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives answers, not web
> >links.

>Tease your brain--play Clink! Win cool prizes!
> [...]

More photos, more messages, more storage?get 2GB with Windows Live Hotmail.

Building a website is a piece of cake.

Messenger Café ? open for fun 24/7. Hot games, cool activities served daily. Visit now. http://cafemessenger.com?ocid=TXT_TAGHM_AugHMtagline