[tcb] Re: I'm new.

  • From: theresabuckner@xxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 22:56:15 -0400

Hi Kyle???????? Welcome to the litter box .? Most of the impotant people are
camping right now , I am so "? Wish I was there "??????? I have found some trim
from Ace Hardware . Special order?? It is 45 + for 50 feet of trim that fits
the split bus doors .
?No one can tell the differance .?? Mike Everett found it and used it in? "
Smokey The Bear "? It looks good to me . My box is getting had to read .? A
friend of mine is looking at a local? Wholesale Auto Supply?? "?? J & J s " I
need more so I ll find more .??????????? Terry R?? ( Crowley Tx )