[tcb] Re: I'm new.

  • From: Katrina Martin <k.d.martin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 10:40:55 -0500

6'6 damn that's tall.

Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin

On May 25, 2008, at 7:42 PM, Bob Scrachy wrote:

6'6", but close enough. :-)

Katrina Martin <k.d.martin@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Kyle like the 7 ft 2 in Kyle?

Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin

On May 24, 2008, at 6:54 PM, Gerald V. Livingston II wrote:

Dan and Kat (and probably others). you met Kyle at ChiggerFest.

Bob Scrachy wrote:
Hi tcb bus people. I'm Kyle, a convert from the buska list. I live in Texas and I own a 1970 bay window bus that I've been slowly restoring for the last few years. I was telling Gerald I was looking for an alternative to the $80 rubber seal for the trunk. He said someone in here might have a creative solution.
~kyle