[tcb] Re: I'm new.

  • From: Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 20:46:20 -0500

where did you find it for only $80?? one guy i met at a show used a foam camper
shell type seal and he says he has no leaks....might be what i do for a while
on mine too.

Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 16:52:39 -0700From: bobscrachy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
[tcb] I'm new.To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx tcb bus people. I'm Kyle, a convert from
the buska list. I live in Texas and I own a 1970 bay window bus that I've been
slowly restoring for the last few years. I was telling Gerald I was looking for
an alternative to the $80 rubber seal for the trunk. He said someone in here
might have a creative solution. ~kyle
Make every e-mail and IM count. Join the i’m Initiative from Microsoft.