[tcb] Re: I'm new.

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 19:52:45 -0500

Here's the stuff Everett uses. I bought a bunch of it and it is great. It is
from a company called AU-VE-CO and you have to order it through a vendor
http://www.marketelf.com/product.aspx?id_category=204    This is just one
company that sells it. Almost any auto parts store can get it.

I can't imagine how this will replace an $80 part, but....