[tcb] Re: Hey Brian

  • From: Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 13:05:09 -0500

new hotmail is starting to piss me off for that same reason

----------------------------------------> Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 12:40:48
-0500> From: gerald.tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: [tcb] Re: Hey Brian> To:
tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> Benton to Flagstaff is about 1200 miles. The halfway point
would be around> Amarillo , TX.>> *IF* you meet halfway figure about $200 in
fuel (I guesstimated 1200 miles> @ 15mpg @ $2.70/gal --- adjust as necessary).
Double it, of course, if he> won't meet you.>> If you do "fast food" on trips
set aside $10 per person for each of the> number of times you might stop during
the drive for snacks or a meal.>> Last year I drove about 1300 miles to Jerome
in about 28 DRIVING hours (I> drove 25 hours straight before I stopped to sleep
then about 2 or 3 more> when I woke up). I seldom get over 50 mph on long
trips.>> If you "cross ship" the buses keep the title and bill of sale (and
suggest> he do the same) until you both have your "new" bus in your driveway
then> FedEx the paperwork to each other. Get "what you're doing" in writing so>
you will have something to fax to Flagstaff law enforcement if you ship> your
bus and he doesn't ship his.>> Gerald>> (remainder of original message chopped
by me since the "New Hotmail" has> started doing something REALLY ugly with
line wrapping)>> On Wed, 19 Sep 2007 12:11:16 -0500 Brian Denning>  wrote:>>>
the halfway thing is a thought, i'm thinking if me and my dad take turns>>
driving we could do it in a weekend leaving out midday friday and driving>> up
to meet halfway, but i am still going to look into shipping...i pm'd>> steve to
see who he uses.>>> ________________________________> To:>
tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Subject: [tcb] Re: Hey Brian> Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 13:00:36 -0400> From:>
wuzmop@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
wuzmop@xxxxxxx>> A trip like that will cost you darn near just as much as> the
shipping would, plus the time involved, unless maybe he meets you half> way.
When I go on a small trip to Austin or someplace for a car, it's a> small
fortune, especially when I have someone helping that I'm paying food> and stuff
for. I've never shipped myself, but Steve has (Magoo). He has a> reasonable
contact. I want to say he spent 600-800 to have something> shipped from Utah or
someplace to Dallas.> -----Original Message----->> From:>

Kick back and relax with hot games and cool activities at the Messenger Café.
http://www.cafemessenger.com?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_SeptWLtagline