[tcb] Re: Hey Brian

  • From: Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 12:11:16 -0500

the halfway thing is a thought, i'm thinking if me and my dad take turns
driving we could do it in a weekend leaving out midday friday and driving up to
meet halfway, but i am still going to look into shipping...i pm'd steve to see
who he uses.

________________________________> To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: [tcb] Re: Hey
Brian> Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 13:00:36 -0400> From: wuzmop@xxxxxxx>> A trip
like that will cost you darn near just as much as the shipping would, plus the
time involved, unless maybe he meets you half way. When I go on a small trip to
Austin or someplace for a car, it's a small fortune, especially when I have
someone helping that I'm paying food and stuff for. I've never shipped myself,
but Steve has (Magoo). He has a reasonable contact. I want to say he spent
600-800 to have something shipped from Utah or someplace to Dallas.>
-----Original Message-----> From: Brian Denning> To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Sent:
Wed, 19 Sep 2007 11:50 am> Subject: [tcb] Re: Hey Brian> i actually have been
eyeballing that one but have a guy interested in a trade> too. does anyone know
how much shipping would be from flagstaff, az to benton,> ar? or have any good
names of reputable shipping companies...the debate is do i> go all the way
there to pick it up or do i have it shipped and make him get mine> shipped.
we'll see.> thanks for the link though i might just have to email him and see.>
________________________________> To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: [tcb] Hey>
Brian> Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 12:21:02 -0400> From: wuzmop@xxxxxxx>> Check
this> out...> http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=506092>>
________________________________> Email and AIM finally together. You've gotta>
check out free AOL Mail!>
and relax with hot games and cool activities at the Messenger Café.>
http://www.cafemessenger.com?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_SeptWLtagline>
________________________________> Email and AIM finally together. You've gotta
check out free AOL Mail!

More photos; more messages; more whatever – Get MORE with Windows Live™
Hotmail®. NOW with 5GB storage.