[tcb] Re: Hey Brian...

  • From: Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 11:16:56 -0600

if you saw the black smoke on robbs bumper you'd know it isn't running to
lean.did you listen to the youtube video of mine? sounds just like yours.who
knows, it might be a bad connection at the coil :DDate: Mon, 3 Nov 2008
12:09:38 -0500From: evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
[tcb] Re: Hey Brian...

There's a difference between pop and poop.1) Too lean a mixture.2) Burnt
Exhaust Valve.Are the number one / two that come to mind.-----Original
Message-----