[tcb] Re: Hey Brian

  • From: wuzmop@xxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 13:00:36 -0400

A trip like that will cost you darn near just as much as the shipping would,
plus the time involved, unless maybe he meets you half way. When I go on a
small trip to Austin or someplace for a car, it's a small fortune, especially
when I have someone helping that I'm paying food and stuff for.  I've never
shipped myself, but Steve has (Magoo). He has a reasonable contact. I want to
say he spent 600-800 to have something shipped from Utah or someplace to Dallas.