[tabi] Re: e: Re: Red Light Cameras

  • From: "Daniel Ben Moshe" <danielbenmoshe1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 14:35:39 -0400

No sir, I'LL say this, and then we must get back to the topic of how this
helps us as visually impaired persons.
I was able to go on Google earth, and see not only my rabbi's home, but his
entire property, as well.  To show you just how detailed this really is
check this out.  I was able to scan his entire property in detail right down
to the very chairs that he has on his screen porch, along with his hot tub.
I was able to see his home, and property from any angle I wanted.  I was
also able to see his cars, along with the tags on those cars, if someone was
outside I would have been able to see them as well.  You could also check
out the entire neighborhood.  I did the same for my condo where I live, and
I was even able to see my neighborhood to know that it is a well off
neighborhood, I was even able to see that the unit that I live in had been
given a new roof, and in this one I was able to see people coming and going.
So no this is no coast, to coast AM, this is real stuff.

I'm glad to be your humble and obedient servant,

Zechen Elder Daniel Ben Moshe,