[tabi] Re: e: Re: Red Light Cameras

  • From: "Daniel Ben Moshe" <danielbenmoshe1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 21:58:39 -0400

Oh I just had another thought.  How about if you have these cameras in your
home, and you want to be intimate with your wives, or husbands, would you
want someone somewhere to see this going on in your privet home? Or if they
outlaw drinking, or anything like that they can sit behind the cameras and
see what you are doing.  The constitution guarantees' us a reasonable
expectation of privacy in our homes.  If we allow this to start it's a very
slippery slope to where we would end up.  Can you say 1984 somebody?  This
is where we as a nation are headed.  Again be very careful for what you ask,
because you are surely going to receive it.

I'm glad to be your humble and obedient servant,

Zechen Elder Daniel Ben Moshe,
B'ni Yahshuah Synagogue Of Broward County,
Priests And Kings International Ministries
Choose ye this day whom you will serve.  If YHWH be Elohim, then serve him,
with all of your heart.  However, if Baal be your Elohim, then serve him.
As, for me and my house, we will serve YHWH!

The late Bishop Joe O Patterson told a story long ago, when I was a small
child.  about the show down, between Elijah, and the 450 false prophets of
Baal. He shared with us how Elijah, stood, and told the false prophets to go
on ahead, and call their Elohim first.   Because they had a much larger
program.  He talked about how they had 450 participants to introduce. Elijah
was so sure of YHWH, he with confidence said, that he only had one.  Elijah
also coolly informed them , that they had to drag their fake god up the
mountain side on an ox cart.  Elijah also announced to the world, that his
Elohim would be there when he arrived.  He said mockingly, you go on ahead.
Heck, I will even let you have prime time.  I'M going to take a nap, and
when you guys finish your squiggling and giggling, please wake me up so that
the real show can begin. Go ahead now, take your best shot.
Bishop Joe O Patterson
A blessed memory
1963-1989