[tabi] Re: e: Re: Red Light Cameras

  • From: "Lynn Evans" <evans-lynn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 13:20:14 -0400

I am going to need a bit more proof than you saying you have seen it in a class there Daniel. You know birthers, UFO, alien abduction and the such. Oh I get it now. It is some kind of remote viewing the cops do. They are keeping it a secret.

The ACLU may have something to say if ever this does come about.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Daniel Ben Moshe" <danielbenmoshe1@xxxxxxxxx>