[tabi] Re: e: Re: Red Light Cameras

  • From: "Daniel Ben Moshe" <danielbenmoshe1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 00:17:57 -0400

I can't back it up with a news story, or google information.  However what I
can tell you is that I was one of 200 students at FSU who witnessed the
demonstration in my courts class. The demonstration was done by the FDLE,
and besides law inforsment is not going to put all of their weapons out on
front street. That would not make sense, and especially after 911.
What I'M trying to show you is that this is a very murky business, and if we
start with trafic, where will we end up?

I'm glad to be your humble and obedient servant,

Zechen Elder Daniel Ben Moshe