[smee] Oif!

  • From: vputz@xxxxxxx (Victor B. Putz)
  • To: smee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 07 Oct 2002 07:51:59 -0600

Well, yesterday wasn't much of a SMEE-day, which was fine--only Tae and
I showed up, and there's only so much you could have done with two
people.  I slouched about EW for quite some time soloing blues (frost
giant captains make GREAT pets!) and trying the Ry'Gorr fort with
middlin success (stingy elites and legos didn't drop their armor, and
chief Ry'gorr had nothing of interest), as well as being slaughtered by
Ry'Gorr avengers (FAST takedown; very impressive).

Ring war started in GD, so I took a port to Nexus and Netherbian Lair
to gather Acrylian Phosphates--got enough for one Phosphorous Torch (a
half-decent vampyre-bane weapon for our returne to Tenebrous), then ran
to Dreadlands for loads of charm- and chant-kiting...

Started the day at 20% into 49, finished as Bertox's newest L50 bard,
woot.  Will stop there for a while, but I wanted the new songs (30%
haste STR/ATK/AGI buff, with amp it will be +50 STR/ATK/AGI, very
worthwhile for our melee folks).  Also got my first song which stacks
with other haste spells/songs, although it only adds another 5% (my 52
song adds 15% and stacks--with Ent's haste + my 15% + FBSS haste, folks
will be screaming whirlwinds of blades).

For the coming weekend:

TOFS is always an option, and a good one.  I am trying to come up with a
plan to take on the coterie again, and making some progress (if I'd had
the presence of mind, Tae and I could have done some of the pally
quests, although they are of the typical VI "rare spawn" type).

We are also almost ready for the Hole; could probably do the entry areas
at least.  With an XP bonus and fairly little crowding, this is a real
possibility soon, as is Velk's Lab and some other intriguing places.

-->VPutz