[smee] Oif!

  • From: Victor Putz <vputz@xxxxxxx>
  • To: smee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 07:44:33 -0600

Well, soon the Tier 2 planes will be open for everyone above L55, and from
what I've seen so far... wow, I'd wait until 60 or so.  Last night I did
get the chance to go XP grouping in Crypt of Decay, a Tier 2 dungeon
plane... YOW.  I think we saw one mob below level 60.

Interesting group (65 SK, 62 War, me, Cleric, necro, mage)... meaning that
I was assisting pulls (with lull), all the haste, all the CC, and all the
slow (since we weren't in an undead area)... which meant the cleric used a
LOT of mana; bardic 33  percent slow just isn't that great.

However, we went pretty far in and despite a TPW which was actually my
fault (had the wrong mob targeted when we got an add, so my 33 percent
slow pulled a couple extras--and since it was my DOT/slow, one of the
extras was unmezzable), in two hours I got 60 percent of an AAXP point in
a full group, two diamonds (everyone else got BDs, lol), and an ethereal
parchment.  And that ain't bad (not sure who needs the parchment, but I'll
hold it until someone does).

So once the extra planes open up, you may see me in a few of them, but
holy smoke it'll be dangerous in there until all the players realize
what appropriate levels are.  Heck, we sometimes have trouble in PoN,
where things hit for 250+... last night I was getting hit for 530+ by
puslings in CoD; imagine the painful trains when any L55 can get into
there.

As a reminder, Jo and I will be out of town for the next couple weekends,
so have fun without us (/sob)...

-->VPutz