[sib-access] what versions of JAWS will Sib Access for Sib 6 support?

  • From: Kevin L Gibbs <kevjazz@xxxxxx>
  • To: sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2011 12:02:07 -0500

I'm sure I already asked this, but don't recall seeing an answer.  Does anyone,
read Dan or Tim, know what versions of JAWS Sibelius Access for Sibelius 6 will
support?  I have Sibelius 5.25 running under JAWS 10.  I also have JAWS 8 and
may be able to get JAWS 12 on my SMA.  That requires some research.  anyway,
just curious, Dan or Tim, if you know.
Kevin