[sib-access] Re: what versions of JAWS will Sib Access for Sib 6 support?

  • From: sandra gayer <sandragayer7@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2011 15:31:20 +0100

Thank you very much Claudio. Unfortunately, it didn't work. It's the
strangest thing but I can make it read note durations and pitches
within an example score but when Sibelius 7 starts up with a blank
score, nothing actually happens and I can't access this blessed ribbon
to add instruments or do anything whatsoever!

All the best,
Sandra.

http://www.sandragayer.com