[sib-access] Re: what versions of JAWS will Sib Access for Sib 6 support?

  • From: "Claudio Sacco" <cl.sacco@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2011 17:01:56 +0200

Hi Sandra
I understand now. When Sibelius 7 starts, it says blank, but infact there is
no template loaded. But this is already a good thing, because it means, that
you have turned off the quick start dialog, which isn't accessible enough.
So once Sibelius is started, press the letter "I". This is the shortcut to
insert an instrument. Once your instrument inserted, you will have a couple
of measures filled with whole rests, which you then overwrite while adding
your notes. It looks the same as in all other Sibelius versions.
I hope, this helps, otherwise come back.
Regards