[sib-access] Re: deleting every thing on one stave

  • From: "Dave Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 12:30:38 -0800

Kevin,

Good news on both. I haven't yet put JAWS 10 on my DAW. Good to know about
the simple update for Sib. However I need to wait until DD has a patch for
Sonar 7 before I take the plunge.

Too many things in JAWS 10 compromise the operation of JAWS 9, so you can't
completely go back after installing JAWS 10.