[sib-access] Re: deleting every thing on one stave

  • From: "Dan Rugman" <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2009 10:57:31 -0000

If you move to a note and start entering new pitches it will over write what
is already there.

This is something that you need to be careful about.  If you move to a chord
and press the letter "A", the entire chord will be replaced by a single note
with a pitch of A.

Dan Rugman

visit the new on-line resource for visually impaired musicians and home of
Sibelius Access.
www.musicaccess.co.uk