[sib-access] Re: Tool window needs fixing

  • From: "Dan Rugman" <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 17:14:20 +0100

Hi Douk,

The first thing to check is that ALT+CONTROL+P is not assigned as a windows
shortcut for launching an application.

I just need to clarify the problems you're having.

If you press ALT+CONTROL+K several times, you should hear "properties open",
"properties close", "properties open" and so on.

I've never seen these messages give inaccurate information, accept for the
mixer window which takes a little longer to open on the very first time in a
session.

If you find that the properties window open/closed message is not the same
as the checked or unchecked item in the window menu then there's something
strange in the neighbourhood.

The CONTROL+GRAVEACCENT keystroke is for triggering the plug-in.  However,
even if the plug-in is working, you will keep hearing the tool windows need
fixing message until the tool windows have been fixed.

Let me know,

Dan Rugman

Visit www.musicaccess.co.uk
The new on-line resource for visually impaired musicians and home of