[sib-access] Re: Something I forgot on the mixer problem

  • From: Parham Doustdar <parham90@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 15:25:38 +0430

Hello,
I am sure I followed all the steps as required. In fact, I was using
Sibelius up to this day with no problems at all. I am using Windows 7
and the default Windows keyboard (English Ammerican). Nothing has
changed from yesterday on this machine. Everything is the same. No
programs have been installed, no programs have been removed, no
tinkering done with the registry, no changing of any settings in the
control panel. The re-entering of the registry data was also done, with
no results. Ah, and also, this might be of interest:
It appears whatever that is wrong is with the Jaws scripts. I went to
the sib-access menu with ctrl+f1, and chose "test plug-in". I heard this:

"The mixer window can not be found. This is a serious problem. Please
contact the developers.
The plugin is running normally."

Just a guess.