[sib-access] The "mixer not found"problem

  • From: Parham Doustdar <parham90@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 15:32:38 +0430

Hello,
Sorry for this changing the subject thing I've done quite a lot today!
(I keep forgetting that I'm supposed not to quote too long!)

As I meant to say, I have been using Sibelius with Sib-access on Win 7
with no problems for one week and a half. This problem just started
happening today, and I assure you, nothing has been changed on this
machine from yesterday (the time all was working well), up to this
morning. No programs installed, no programs removed, no updates, no
downgrades, no tinkering with the registry, nothing. However, I tried
reentering the registry settings all the same. Nothing.

One thing that might help though, is the message I get when I go to the
sib-access menu and choose "Test plug-in". I hear,

"The mixer window is not found. This is a serious problem. Please
contact the developers.
The sib-access plugin is running normally."

Well, in my humble opinion, that gives me the idea that whatever is
wrong, is wrong with the scripts, not the plugin.

Hope that helped, and thanks again!