[sib-access] Re: Something I forgot on the mixer problem

  • From: "Dave Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 23:28:05 -0700

Parham,

When you installed the Sib-Access Scripts, did you follow all the steps,
including the Registry changes?

I've never seen nor heard of these errors before.

What is your Operating system, JAWS version, Sib-Access version, and
Sibelius version?

Also have you read the various pages in the Sib-Access help documentation?
They are very detailed in how to make sure you have the correct windows
open, and how to navigate amongst them.