[sib-access] Re: Something I forgot on the mixer problem

  • From: "Claudio Sacco" <cl.sacco@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 07:24:34 +0200

Hi Parham
Nor Sibelius nor Sib-Access need an open mixer window in order to work
properly. For a normal use of Sibelius, Sib-Access even requires, that the
mixer window is closed, otherwise Sib-Access would complain.
Has the message you got come up once or does it come up everytime you start
Sibelius? But anyway, Sibelius doesn't need this window to be opened in
order to work; so I think, if this message persists, Sibelius doesn't miss
the physic window, but some internal module somewhere.
Regards