[sib-access] Re: Something I forgot on the mixer problem

  • From: Parham Doustdar <parham90@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 17:37:45 +0430

Claudio,

Yes. Ctrl+alt+M (the hotkey used for opening/closing the mixer) says the
below text:

The Mixer window could not be opened.

Try pressing the keystroke Control+Alt+M several times.
This keystroke should alternately open and close the Mixer window.
If this does not happen then make sure that the keystroke you are using
is the same as the one shown in Sibelius' window menu.
Press Alt+W and DownArrow to Mixer.
The keystroke spoken after Mixer should be Control+Alt+M.
If this is not the case then you must change either the keystroke in the
Sibelius preferences dialog or the keystroke in the JAWS keyboard manager.
Consult the guide for further details.

I have verified that:

1. The Jaws Keyboard Manager shows that the keyboard shortcut alt+ctrl+m
is used for opening the mixer.
2. The hotkey in the window menu (accessed by alt+w) for opening the
mixer is indeed ctrl+alt+m.

Thanks!