[sib-access] Re: Something I forgot on the mixer problem

  • From: "Claudio Sacco" <cl.sacco@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 15:16:35 +0200

Parham
Now it could be, that "alt+control+m" is assigned as shortcut to a start
menu item. If so, you must disable it. Or perhaps it is assigned to a
setting of your graphic card. Such shortcuts should be disabled.
Another thing: Make sure, that ins Sibelius preferences (I think, display
settings) transluceant windows) is unchecked.
Regards