[SI-LIST] Re: Routing guidelines for 3.12Gbps LVDS pairs

  • From: "Lee Ritchey" <leeritchey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Peterson, James F (EHCOE)" <james.f.peterson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 08:02:18 -0700

By the time the signal arrives at the receiver, even with a short path, the
rise time is far slower than 64 pSec.  In long paths the rise time
approaches half the UI.  50 pSec is 1/6 of a UI.

Crossing point isn't too critical as long as it doesn't move around from
bit to bit (jitter).

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.net

List archives are viewable at: