[SI-LIST] Routing guidelines for 3.12Gbps LVDS pairs

  • From: chundi srikanth <chundis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 22:09:57 +0530

Hi Techies,
We have a 12-layer board in which we have lot of differential LVDS pairs
operating at several hundreds MHz. And we have SERDES signals (differential
TX & RX pairs) operating at CPRI rate-4 i.e., 3Gbps. So can you just share
me some inputs on exactly what are the guidelines to be followed  while
routing these signals. And is GND gaurding between the differential pairs
improve the SI?Please share or refer me any documents in which i can get
Good information on High-Speed design guidelines.

With Best Regards

List technical documents are available at:

List archives are viewable at: