[SI-LIST] Re: Allegro ?

  • From: "Zabinski, Patrick J." <zabinski.patrick@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 10:29:20 -0600

Yes; I've used Mike's approach several times,
and it works quite well.

In addition, you can change the color (see color
pallete in the mini-status window), then highlight
another set of nets a different color, and so on.

I do this quite a bit, where I color VDD in Red,
VSS in Green, Vxx in Yellow, etc...  I also use
it when hand-routing large busses.

When done, simply use display/dehighlight.

Pat

> display/highlight
> click on options tab on your right
> select color that you want for your net(s)
> click on find tab on your right
> find by name -> select net
> type in the name of the net below or click on more and select
> all nets you
> want to highlight in that color.
>
> Mike

List archives are viewable at: