[SI-LIST] Re: Allegro

  • From: Crazy Engineer <crazy_hacker_1977@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pentsapor@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 23:12:22 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Rafael,

We have been using cadstar for last 10 years and are very much satisfied with
the performance of the same,

Infact we have seen lots of improvement in the features of cadstar, currently
we are using cadstar 6.0,

Cadstar is having very good features and is easy to learn, we have been using
it efficiently since last 10 years and the support provided is also very good.
As you must be aware of that the auto router of zuken is one of the best, it is
also having  High Speed routing, which makes it even more powerful.

It is even more useful since it has its own signal integrity module, and we
have been using it successfully for doing very complex board.

I would definetely suggest you to go for the upgrade of the cadstar and use the
same,

All the best,
John

Hello all:

 My name's Rafael. I have a question about PCB design software. I work
 with an old version of Zuken CadStar to design my PCBs, and I`m
 thinking in changing to Cadence Allegro. My question is: Is it a good
 election, or you recommend me another one?

 Thank you.

 Rafael.

 List FAQ wiki page is located at:

 List technical documents are available at: