[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: GSD Judges

  • From: EKOLAN1@xxxxxxx
  • To: bedkar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, hcj2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 15:47:37 EST

In a message dated 12/12/2005 3:12:01 PM Eastern Standard Time,
bedkar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Well, I  guess that depends on how much time and effort are spent in trying
to  learn.
In the "more than 10 years" prior to my first application to judge,  I spent
more time
at ringside observing, and just not GSD.   Unfortunately, most exhibitors
watch their own
breed and leave the  show........if you want to learn, you stay at ringside,
you get to  know

  I agree with you the more time and energy you spend learning  the better
judge you will be. Lets take a look at one possibility lets say you  are very
very intelligent and you are expert in your breed by the age of 20 and  get
your
lic. at 20 years old. lets say because of your background and  intelligence
you are able to be expert in your second breed in 6 months instead  of 10 years
this means by the time you are 92 years old you would  be  capable of judging
Best in show.
Frederick D Migliore