[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Fred are you Serious?

  • From: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • To: EKOLAN1@xxxxxxx, dlauffer@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 00:07:43 EST

Fred, I know that sometimes communication in the written word can be
misconstrued, but I don't think Dee meant that a judge talking to handlers is
good or
bad, I read it as she overheard a "fix" and was apalled by it.   I have heard
of similar events, but never witnessed it, so can't comment on it as a first
person.
Stormy Hope
Colorado

In a message dated 12/16/05 9:54:25 PM, EKOLAN1@xxxxxxx writes:

> I have also shown in specialty rings where I have  personally over
> heard Judges talking to Handlers and the 'Fix' is in.  It  doesn't matter
> whether it's Specialty or AB.  The only thing that matters  is the Judge and
> the
> owners willing to show under them.
> Hey guys....it's a dog show.  If your willing to cheat etc at a  dog
> show....what are you willing to do in real life?  Says a lot about  personal
> behavior
> and  ethics.....and all the 'newbies' are watching and  learning.
> Dee Lauffer

> Dee not sure I understand your post. But the one part I did  get is that I
> am a crook hell I talk to the handlers all the time some of them I  have
> known
> since they were babies. I just may have to turn myself in to the  AKC.<BBBG>

Stormy Hope
www.FairhopeGSD.com