[sac-forum] Re: weather

  • From: "Steve Coe" <stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 19:20:47 -0700

Folks;

I have for many years spoken of the Saguaro Astronomy Club as "a fun bunch
of people who love to go out to dark skies, set up telescopes and enjoy
themselves.  I will continue to believe that is the core of what makes SAC a
great club.  With that as the background of what we do, let's have fun.

I mean this as prediction "Clear Skies";
Steve Coe