[sac-forum] Re: weather

  • From: Andrew Goodwin <a.goodwin1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2007 07:04:06 -0700

You see Steve, I have talked to a guy in Payson on one trip all the way down to Sentinel. I know that you are smart enough to pass the FCC test cold turkey. Ham radio will allow you to report to all of us up here. And you can even connect to the internet, make phone calls and send pictures. Add GPS and everyone can see your position with a little car icon.

I'll bet he stopped reading this by now. Still looking forward to Saturday.

Andrew

Steve Coe wrote:

I have the Subaru packed up and ready to leave from work after lunch. Iwill be there early and set up a scope unless it is hailing. That ought toprovide challenge enough to the weather guessers. It appears that we willhave at least a few other observers. If there is a chance to get a messageback to the city, we will do so.

I look forward to seeing Steve Dodder, Rosie and Matt, at least.

Hope to see you there;
Steve Coe