[sac-board] Re: SAC Budget 2002

  • From: "Jack Jones" <spicastar@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "SAC Board" <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 23:32:28 -0700

Haha! Stop, you're killin me. I remember we actually did have a large banquet
dinner at one All-AZ event last year thanks to Marge Williams. Gourmet food
sure beat my can of Pringles and fig bars.

AJ: The PP for the MM is in the can. Casa Grande Renta-jon guarantees Fri night
thru Sun noon for one day's rent for the whole event at the AZ City site and it
will have a hand sanitizer. I'll get the bill. So that part of the MM chores is
DONE. The one at Sentinel is too far for them and are contacting an outfit in
Gila Bend to see if they will do it and will get me prices. She'll call me back
Wednesday morn.

Jack

This is tacked on to AJ's message only because his is the only one I
haven't deleted yet. There is no intended innuendo to AJ.

I will not be at Sentinel, but out of my concern to set a precedence for
other events I may attend, I would like to suggest that in addition to a
portable you know whats, that SAC also have portable hot shower stalls,
catered in hot coffee and chocolate, various food items to nibble on
throughout the night, maybe a TV set or two for those who might get
temporarily bored, a temporarily erected heated room for warming up late
in the evening, and maybe even a banquet dinner early in the evening
before it gets dark (-:
Stan