[sac-board] Re: SAC Budget 2002

  • From: jack.jones@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 17:13:30 -0700

I think even the ones who aren't going will vote for it. I just need the
vote for the record. Are we Board members? Do we just need to be present for
our vote count? If so that's 2-0 already in favor. Nothing wrong with any
company name, we should just be generic, is the point. I'm calling Casa
Grande Renta-jon tonite to see how johnny-on-the-spot they are. Is that for
1 day or 2 days???

Jack