[sac-board] Re: SAC Budget 2002

  • From: AJ Crayon <acrayon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2002 19:44:16 -0700

Paul, how has this been handled in the past?  Have both Awards and Messier
Marathon Awards been put into one category?  Some time in the future, someone
may want to determine how much was spent on the individual awards and, lumping
them into one, would not permit this.

Also what's the "110 Best of the NGC" Order  supposed to be about?

Thanks,
aj