[sac-board] Re: Newsletter

  • From: Richard Harshaw <rharshaw2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 09:12:58 -0700

It sounds like then we are all in agreement on points 1 and 2.
As for the mailed versions, I'll continue to mail them, but I suggest that
in 2012 we begin a policy (like EVAC) of a dues rider for anyone who wants a
printed copy.

I will continue to send NL's to Steve's GCSP volunteers no charge.

Everyone on the same page with these?

Dick

Richard Harshaw
Cave Creek, AZ