[sac-board] Re: Newsletter

  • From: "Chris Hanrahan" <chris.hanrahan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 20:58:27 -0700

Rick,

I do not have a solution to the newsletter's MIA status.  Not very
reassuring, I know.  Regardless, I am working with Rick Tejera to determine
what needs to be done so we can get the newsletter back on track.  I'll wipe
my hard-drive and donate my computer if necessary.

You're right on the money when you mention the role of newsletter editor as
voluntary.  Sometimes "life" can get in the way of volunteer duties.  That
said, SAC members still deserve a copy of SAC-News as part of their
membership.

If we need to provide the editor a temporary reprieve, I'm sure I will be
one of many willing to put forth a combined effort to get SAC-News back to
the presses.

As the February meeting is right around the corner, my goal is to have a
newsletter out before the March 2011 meeting.

Hopefully I will have more information at the February meeting.

Chris